Digital Marketing / Social Media Specialist
About the Job
• Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Responsible for generating content for our social media accounts according to social media strategy.
• Manage and moderate the social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels.
• Understanding conversion rate optimization (CRO) principles and hacks and being able to apply CRO hacks to any businesses.
• Develop strategies to increase the number of visitors to a website by achieving high rankings in search results by improving on-page and off-page search engine optimization and content strength
• Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and select adapt current process to the company’s needs
• Explore new ways to engage and identify new social media to reach target audience.
• Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from social media presence.
• Participate in social media strategy creation process and engage in generating its creative ideas.
• Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
• Monitor the account’s performance, and report key issues mentioned by the accounts’ base.
• Monitor competition activities on social media.
• Monitor trending topics on social media Monitor our online community, responding to queries in a timely manner
• Creating the adv. campaigns with daily following up
• Ensure that the campaign meets our Target Follow the campaign budget and update the budget sheet daily.
• 3:5 year Experience at least.
• Bachelor degree in any field.
• Google Certification like (AdWords – Analytics … etc.) is a plus.
• HubSpot Certification like (Social Media – Inbound Marketing – Search Engine Optimization…etc.) is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent Arabic (Writing – Grammar) & Good command of English language (Writing, and Reading).
• Have experience in digital marketing and search engine optimization, professional in Word Press and Google Awards.
• Good organization and planning skills.
• Creativity and writing skills.
• Social Media Moderation.
• Personal Characteristics: Multi-tasked – Creative – works under pressure. Expertise in multiple social media platforms.
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video).
• Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channel.
send CV to email@example.com