The Social Media Manager will administer Al Najat social media marketing and advertising. Administration includes but is not limited to:
• Deliberate planning and goal setting
• Development of brand awareness and online reputation
• Content management
• SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
• Cultivation of leads and sales
The Social Media Manager is a highly motivated, creative individual with experience and a passion for connecting with current and future customers. That passion comes through as he/she engages with customers on a daily basis, with the ultimate goal of turning fans into customers.
Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
The first responsibility of a Social Media Manager is to develop and implement a social media marketing plan. The marketing plan will include the following components and should be reviewed no less than every 90 days.
1. Brand Development
2. Identify Target Customers
3. Set Clear Objectives
4. Visual Design and Web Development Strategy
5. Solid Content Strategy
6. Promotion Strategy
7. Engagement Strategy
8. Conversion Strategy
9. Measure & Analyze to Establish ROI
Essential Duties of the Social Media Manager
• Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers.
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
• Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
• Develop and expand community and/or influence outreach efforts.
• Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
• Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
• Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
• Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out a comprehensive marketing plan. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop organizational elements in order to implement a proactive process for capturing happy, loyal customer online reviews.
• Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Implement ongoing education to remain highly effective.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
• Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Qualifications and Experience
• 3:5 year Experience at least.
• Bachelor degree in any field.
• HubSpot Certification like (Social Media – Inbound Marketing – Search Engine Optimization…etc.) is a plus.
• Google Certification like (AdWords – Analytics … etc.) is a plus.
• Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
• Proficient in content marketing theory and application.
• Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing.
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Exceeds at building and maintaining sales relationships, online.
• Practices superior time management.
• Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary.
• Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
• Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
Send cv by email : firstname.lastname@example.org